We are a small team that bears overall responsibility for managing this organization. We love helping children, and we do it with a passion.
– To improve the quality of life and well-being of humankind.
– To promote and support the environment.
– To promote and support the education, morality and ethics.
– To operate or co-cooperate with other organisations in Thailand and abroad.
– To create and promote the media production line for the quality of life and environment.
– No political involvement activity in any way.
– The person with wide open arms is the symbol of a person who is physically healthy and strong. The guardian under the yellow heart is morality and ethics.
– Brown arrow is the symbol of garbage
– Green arrow means recycling for a clean environment with the green globe symbol.
Board of Trustees
|Mr. Somkiat Soralamba||Chairman|
|Mr. Rongrak Boonsiri||Vice Chairman|
|Mrs. Lalita Siripatcharanan||Accountant|
|Mr. Jeerawat Linakanit||Assistant accountant|
|Mr. Damrong Srikanadluang||Receptionist|
|Miss Patchara Jarpang||Public Relations|
|Acting Sub Lt. Jakkapop Thepdang||Secretary|